Military Families

Planning your Arrival to Colonial Heights

Preparing your Move from Your Previous Division

Information on educational records requests and transfers
If you are planning a move to Colonial Heights please visit the Central Registration Office webpage:
To send academic records to Lakeview Elementary, you may ask for educational records to be sent to us at 804-520-4158.